Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
DUCK BOOTS DMCA Copyright Policy
All music on DUCK BOOTS is property of it's respective owner.
If you feel your copyright has been violated, you may file a DMCA infringement notification with us to have the offending content removed. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or an activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
We only respond to valid DMCA infringement notifications which contain the following:
- Proper identification of the offending content including song title(s) and artist(s).
- Sufficient contact information including:
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- Email address (if available)
- The statement "I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and that the information in this notification is accurate. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- A valid signature from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
- Send your DMCA claim to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of proper DMCA infringement notice we will disable access to or remove the content from our site and streams. The original provider of the content will be forwarded a copy of your infringement notice and will be notified that the offending content has been disabled or removed.